Tuesday, October 30, 2007

roping





Roping


I love roping it is very fun and it keeps you out of trouble but it can also get you hurt if you are not careful and know what you’re doing. I have been doing it for a while now and it just keeps getting better and better. It really gets your adrenalin rushing.

Roping Keeps you Out of Trouble!

It keeps you busy and you can do it almost every day if you find somewhere to go roping. When you are roping you are staying out of trouble. Instead of going out drinking with your friends on Friday night you can be at the rope pen having fun with your buddies and not getting into trouble.


So if you’re looking for a hobby I would say that roping is a good one to get into.




There are all kinds of roping and I love to do just about an
y kind of roping, and I love to rodeo on the weekend. I love to go all over the state to all kinds of ropings. I want to go professional one day and I cant wait. I wouldn't want to do anything else because this is what I love.

My favorite roping: Team Roping

Team roping is my favorite over all. It is the funnest I think. I would rather be roping than doing anything else because it is what I love. I have started training my paint horse to be a calf roping horse because it is also very fun.

CALF ROPING

Calf roping is probably the funnest roping of all. It is fun because you aint got to worry about a partner messing up your score, and if you mess up you don't got nobody to blame but yourself. It requires a lot more effort than regular roping because you have to do more physical work to do it.




No comments: